Wednesday, April 1, 2020

It's April 1!

                              It's April 1st!

Hello Class!
Today is Wednesday, April 1, 2020

1.Please go to the Epic site and read Sam Is Six. Tomorrow we will review the book, so please read the book.

2. Do Math page 259-260, from the packet. 

3. Use the writing paper and write a 3 or 4 sentences telling me What your favorite movie is and tell me about one of the characters in the movie. Draw me a picture to go with your story on your favorite movie.

4. Do one of the hand writing sheets. 

Thank you parents and students for working so hard. I have been looking at Epic and Splash Learn to see who is trying to get their work done. Keep Up the Good Work!

Miss you guys and I love you bunches and bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Spring Time!

    Thank you for being such WONDERFUL PARENTS, you have helped make our year at Lee Christian School GREAT!    The students in the first g...