Friday, April 3, 2020

It's Friday !

                                                         It's Friday

Today is Friday, April 3, 2020
It's Teacher Day for Spirit week. Go to F3 on Facebook and see what you are to do for today.

WOW! It is a beautiful day today! Please go out and enjoy this awesome weather!

1. Do Math on Splash Learn.

2. I have a new book assigned on Epic; Frog and Friends- Party on the Pond. Please read and be ready to review the book in our next Zoom meeting.

3. Spend time playing outside! Send me a picture of you having fun or post on Facebook. Find a Video Game to play! 

Have Fun playing outside this weekend and spending time with your Family!
Thank you to my students for working so hard!

I miss you guys and I love you bunches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Spring Time!

    Thank you for being such WONDERFUL PARENTS, you have helped make our year at Lee Christian School GREAT!    The students in the first g...