Tuesday, May 26, 2020

ALMOST SUMMER

ALMOST SUMMER

Today is Tuesday May 26,2020

Good morning First Graders !

This year has ended differently than I could ever imagine, but you guys were SUPER-MAN - AWESOME! I am so amazed by the TEAM- WORK that the STUDENTS, PARENTS, TEACHERS, F-3 CONNECTION, and THE REST OF THE STAFF AT LEE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL.  We all worked together and WE DID IT!!! This class is so wonderful! They are great students and I know that their teachers next year will be amazed by the hard work you can do together to get the job done!

Please don't forget to drop off all your work and your Science book, Health book, and History book.
You will need to drop off these items at the LCS elementary building on Thursday May 28, 2020 from 9:00 - 2:00 pm.
I can't say thank you enough for all the wonderful things you have done for me through out the year!! You guys are such a wonderful class. I love you and I will miss you next year!

LAST ASSIGNMENT

Tell me what you liked about First Grade. You can tell me about one thing or many things. You will need to write 4 sentences or more. You can draw a picture or  you can draw many pictures.

Thank you for all the wonderful memories we made but most of all thank you for giving me the opportunity to teach your children in first grade.  God bless all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Spring Time!

    Thank you for being such WONDERFUL PARENTS, you have helped make our year at Lee Christian School GREAT!    The students in the first g...