Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Today Is Wednesday

Today Is Wednesday

Good Morning First Graders! 
                          Today is Wednesday, May 13, 2020

1. Reading - Read the book: Hank the Pet Sitter: Otis the Very Large Dog.

2. Journal - Using the topic below write in your Journal. Write 4 or 5 sentences.
(Tell me something you want to do at the beach, If you are going swimming, If you are going fishing, Looking for shells, Tell me who is going with you, Tell me if you are going to make a sand castle or just play in the sand. When you finish writing, draw a picture to go with your story.
Dear Journal, When I go to the beach I want to,

3. Math - Start with 100 and write to 200. (If you have a number house use it. If you don't have one just use hand writing paper or copy paper.) Do Math page 309 - 310.  If you don't have this Math page, chose one of the review sheets to do.

4. Health - Read pages 22 -23. Draw a picture of an animal with hair and draw a picture of a boy or girl. Write one sentence about the animal's hair and write one sentence about the boy or girl's hair on their body. 

5. Science - Work on your Animal Project. If you have finished your project, go to Epic and watch  a Video about; How to draw a animal. Pick one and try to draw a picture of animal in the Video.

I hope you have a great day! I love you guys and I miss you so much! Thank you for all your hard work. I am so proud of all of you. Thank you parents, your help and support. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Spring Time!

    Thank you for being such WONDERFUL PARENTS, you have helped make our year at Lee Christian School GREAT!    The students in the first g...