Thursday, March 26, 2020

It's Stupendous Thursday

                                   It's Stupendous Thursday

Hello my wonderful First Grade Family! I am missing you guys so much! I hope all of you are doing well today. Thank you for adjusting so well to the way we are having our school. I am sending out an email this afternoon about the changes that I will be making.  Listed below are today's assignments.

1. Please go to epic; Pick one of these books to read: Fancy Nancy and  the Delectable Cupcake or Flat Stanley at Bat. Take the quiz for the book you read.

2. Pick one of the Math sheet to complete. Practice counting by 10s, count by 10s and count as far as you can go. 

3. Go to epic and Look under Social Studies then go to Biography section; Choose one of these two books: Helen Keller or George Washington Carver
a. Read or listen to the book
b. Write three or four questions about the book to ask me.
c. Draw a picture of the person the book is about.

4. Go outside and find a tree, plant, or flower. Ask someone to take a picture of it. Send it to me. Play outside today for 20 or 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Spring Time!

    Thank you for being such WONDERFUL PARENTS, you have helped make our year at Lee Christian School GREAT!    The students in the first g...