Thursday, May 7, 2020

Thursday Is An Awesome Day!

                 Thursday Is An Awesome Day

Today is Thursday, May 7, 2020

Good Morning First Graders!

1. Reading -  Chose a book on Epic and let me know what book you read. Do Letters and Sounds page 147-148.

2. Math - Count by 2's to 100 - use a number house to write on. Do Math page 303-304.

3. Health  - Read pages 18 & 19.  Draw a picture to show good posture. Write one or two sentences about how we should sit or stand.

4. Science - Go outside and find a flower. Draw a picture of the flower and write a sentence about the flower.

I am so blessed to have awesome students like you guys! I hope that you will have a great day! Love you and I am proud of you.

Parents: Thank you for working so hard with your children. I know some of your have more than one child and are still working a job too.  I understand it must be really hard for you. I appreciate all you are doing you guys are pretty amazing !

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Spring Time!

    Thank you for being such WONDERFUL PARENTS, you have helped make our year at Lee Christian School GREAT!    The students in the first g...