Wednesday, May 6, 2020

WOW! IT'S WEDNESDAY!

                  WOW! IT'S WEDNESDAY!

Today is Wednesday, May 6, 2020.
 I hope you have a wonderful day. I am praying for all of you to continue to listen and obey your parents, and for you guys to stay healthy. I love you and I miss you.

1. Reading - Draw a picture and write two sentences about the book Frog and Friends: Flying Adventure. Do page 145-146 Letter and Sounds.

2. Spelling - Put each row of words in A-B-C order.
    A. old, cold, some, fold
    B. wild, child, gold, kind
    C. mild, blind, find, comb

3. Math -  Write the Facts for Fact Family 5 and 10. Do Math page 301-302.

4. Health - Read pages 16-17.  Draw a clock to show what time you get up and write under the clock: I get up at (put the time you get up). Draw another clock on the back side of the paper and show the time you go to bed (put the time you go to bed).  You can draw a picture of you in bed or of you eating breakfast.

5. Bible - For your Bible assignment write in your Journal. Dear Journal, I want to obey my parents because.
After you write in your Journal; Draw a picture of you doing something to obey your parents.

Parents and Students thank you so much for all you are doing to get your school year completed. I am so proud of all you guys! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! 
 Remember: Jesus loves you and He is always with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Spring Time!

    Thank you for being such WONDERFUL PARENTS, you have helped make our year at Lee Christian School GREAT!    The students in the first g...