Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Terrific Tuesday

It is Terrific Tuesday

Today is Tuesday May 5, 2020

Good morning first graders! You will soon be second graders! Students it is so important that we continue to work hard and work your way to the second grade!!

1. Zoom Class at 11:00!

2. Reading - I assigned a new book on Epic- Frog and Friends: Flying Adventure. Please read the book. We will go over the book in Zoom Class on Thursday, May 7, 2020.

3. Spelling - Do Spelling page 57-58.

4. Math - Do Math page 299-300.

5. Science - Work on your project!

I am so excited about Zoom Class today! I hope to see all of you there!! I am so proud of all the work you have done!! Please remember that I love you and I miss seeing you guys everyday! Jesus loves you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Spring Time!

    Thank you for being such WONDERFUL PARENTS, you have helped make our year at Lee Christian School GREAT!    The students in the first g...