Thursday, March 19, 2020

Thursday's Assignments

                Thursday's Assignments

Hello Class ! I am having fun picking new things for you to do. 

Parents: If each of you could send me an email letting me know you got the assignments and let me know if you have had any problems. You can email me at kbarringer@leechristianschool.org

1. Read one of the two books I assigned to read. Take the quiz or Draw a picture and write one sentence about the book you chose to read. Please read the Art book I assigned too. 

2. Pick one if the Language worksheets from the packet you picked up at the school office and complete it. 

3. Go to pbskids.org.  Once it is opened go to Games and choose a game to play. After you play the game then, choose one of the activities to do.

Students you can read extra books and watch the videos too. 

Any problems with the assignments please email me at kbarringer@leechristianschool.org.

Have a great day and I hope you guys have fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Spring Time!

    Thank you for being such WONDERFUL PARENTS, you have helped make our year at Lee Christian School GREAT!    The students in the first g...