Friday, March 20, 2020

It's Friday!

                                                               IT'S FRIDAY!

Hello ! I  am so proud of all of you for trying to get your work done and for being such wonderful students! I miss you guys and I am so thankful that we can communicate with each other in different ways. I love you and I am praying for you and your families. 
Parents please try and get the kids outside too. It is so important that they get some fresh air and exercise. Thank you for all your help this couldn't work without you and God has blessed LCS with AWESOME PARENTS!
*** I am assigning more books, however you don't have to read all the books I assigned. I did this so over the weekend if you want to read some books you can. You read other books too. Parents please do the work when you can. 

1. Choose a book and read it; You can take the quiz or Draw a picture and write 1 or 2 sentences about the book. 

2. For Math today pick two exercises and do them. (Jumping jacks, Toe Touching, Hopping on One foot, (switch feet), Squats, Push ups,  and running in place. Make a list of what you did. Get mom or dad take and picture of you doing these and send it to me or post it on FB.

3. Go to pbskids and play a game and have fun!!!


Praying for you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Spring Time!

    Thank you for being such WONDERFUL PARENTS, you have helped make our year at Lee Christian School GREAT!    The students in the first g...