Tuesday, March 24, 2020

It's Terrific Tuesday!

                                                Terrific Tuesday!

Hi Students! I am praying daily that God will bless each of you as you begin your day. I miss you! I went to school yesterday and it was too quiet!! It made me miss you guys even more! I love you and we all know that Jesus loves us!

1. I assigned you a book- Pete the Cat- Pete Gets A Pet and I gave you a Quiz to take on this book. If you don't finish today please try to do to it by Wednesday. I assigned a Video too.

2. Take one of the Math worksheets in the packet and complete it. Please use the writing paper and write one Sentences for each of these words; 1. happy 2. play 3. watch 4. hug 5. mom 6. Tuesday. Have Mom or Dad take a picture of your work and email it to me.

3. I want you to draw a picture of something fun that your mom, dad, or grand parent did with you. Write one or two sentences to tell me about the picture. You have until Thursday to complete this. Please sent it to me! Can't wait to see your drawings, that is something that I really miss getting from my wonderful class.

4. Go to pbskids and play a game and write the name of the game down. Tell me if you like it or if you didn't like it.  Please try and go outside some or exercise sometime today.

Parents, thank you for all your help. We couldn't do this without you. God has truly blessed LCS with an awesome support system of devoted Parents like you.

Have a Great Day

Mrs. Barringer



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Spring Time!

    Thank you for being such WONDERFUL PARENTS, you have helped make our year at Lee Christian School GREAT!    The students in the first g...