Friday, May 1, 2020

Almost Free Friday

                                              Almost Free Friday

Today is Friday
May 1, 2020

Good Morning First Graders!
I want you to have an wonderful day. I am giving you less work today. Please take this time and do something together. 

1. Reading - Chose a book on Epic to read - you will have all weekend to read it. Monday you will have an assignment to do for you book. Have your parents send me an email today,  telling me the book you have chosen to read.

2. Journal - This is your topic for your Journal;
Dear Journal,
       I miss going to school because

A. Tell me why you miss school: Seeing my friends,  Going to Art, Going to PE, Going to Music, Going to Library, or Going to Chapel.  Playing on the Play Ground, Playing in Centers in the classroom.  Tell me what subject  you miss doing Math, Bible, History, Science, English, Spelling, or Reading. You can tell me about missing your teachers: Ms. Baxley, Mrs. Harrison, Dr. Davis, Coach Godfrey, Mrs. Williams, Miss. Donna, Mrs. Cowfer, Lunchroom Ladies, and any other teachers.
B. You can tell me about something else you miss too.
C. Please draw a picture of what you miss the most.

3. Math - Do Math page 295-296

Parents and Students have a great weekend ! Enjoy spending sometime together today doing something special: Make cupcakes, brownies, cookies or something else you can bake with you child.  You can watch a movie or play a board game, or play outside. You can do something else special too. 
I miss you guys so much! Please remember that Jesus loves you and He is with you always. I love you and I am so proud of all your hard work !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Spring Time!

    Thank you for being such WONDERFUL PARENTS, you have helped make our year at Lee Christian School GREAT!    The students in the first g...