Tuesday, May 19, 2020

IT'S A WET TUESDAY!

IT'S A WET TUESDAY

Today is Tuesday May 19, 2020.
Good morning First Graders!

1. Reading - Be ready to discuss the Frog and Friends book in Zoom class. ( Frog and Friends - Celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve. Your new book assignment is read After Dark.

2. Spelling - Put the following word in each row in A-B-C:
    A. Summer, after, family, zoo
    B. Fall, swimming, apple, wall
    C. Winter, beach, snow, home
    D. Spring, play, zebra, baseball

3. Math - Do one of the review sheets.

4. Health - read pages 28-29 Write one important things that your nose can do to help save someone from getting hurt in a house fire. Draw a picture to go with your sentence or sentences,. (1or 2)

5. Journal - the topic for today is Dear Journal, I don't like rainy weather because. 
 Make sure you write at least 4 sentences. Telling  me why you don't like the rain. If you like the rainy weather you can tell why  you like. Tell me what you can do on a rainy, or you can tell me what you can't to do on a rainy day.  If you would like to you can tell why the rain is so important for our world. Please draw a picture, showing why you do or don't like the rainy weather.

On Wednesday May 20, you can drop your completed work off at Lee Christian School. I will be there at 9:00 until 3:00. (Students will need to turn in all of the work they have completed. I will be using these grades for the last grading quarter.) 
I hope you have an awesome day! I miss you so much!! I love you too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Spring Time!

    Thank you for being such WONDERFUL PARENTS, you have helped make our year at Lee Christian School GREAT!    The students in the first g...